Tempest Torch Outdoor Gas Lamps and Lighting
H2OASIS and Travis Industries is happy to present the Tempest Torch, a dramatic, beautiful outdoor gas lighting that breaks the boundaries of conventional torch design. The Tempest Torch was developed to provide the utmost illumination improvement in a variety of outdoor situations and applications.
WHY YOU NEED AN OUTDOOR FIRE FEATURE?
- Outdoor living room lighting, shop or company storefront lighting, lighting as pathway pillars, pool area lighting, installed into mobile bases, or displayed on an external wall or doorway for general outdoor illumination are just some of the display options.
- The Tempest Torch is available in two versions: with a very simple manual light system, or with electronic ignition that enables numerous units to be turned on/off with a light switch or connected to a home’s automated lighting system.
- At the Hearth, Patio, and BBG Expo, the Tempest Torch received Best Outdoor Room Furnishing and Best of Show for all Outdoor Products.
- Travis Industries, the biggest privately held maker of hearth goods in North America, produces the Tempest Torch.
- Using electricity, the patent-pending Tempest Torch generates a natural venturi effect that causes the flame to spiral and dance within the tempered glass walls.
WHY TRAVIS TEMPEST TORCH?
FOR THE GREATEST PEACE OF MIND, THE MOST ADVANCED SAFETY TECHNOLOGY,
The Tempest Torch was designed as outdoor lighting and outdoor furniture/accessories for a variety of outdoor situations and uses. Outdoor lighting for living areas, pathway pillars, installed onto movable stainless steel columns, atop stone pillars or deck posts, or affixed to the façade of any structure for outdoor illumination, the display options are practically unlimited. The novelty of the Tempest Torch stems from its torch technology, which requires neither mechanical nor electrical methods. Its distinctive flame look is a result of the simple use of the Venturi Effect by its non-powered airflow mechanism.
bUILD yOUR fiRE gARDEN TODAY!
20K TEMPEST TORCH
The Tempest Torch’s tempered glass housing design directs the oxygen needed for combustion, increasing the flame velocity for a dramatic, spiral-like presentation of fire. Beyond its groundbreaking design, the Tempest Torch’s practicality and usability are just as impressive. The variable flame reaches a height of 17″, puts out up to 20,000 BTUs.
20K TEMPEST LANTERN
The design of the Tempest Lantern’s tempered glass enclosure channels the oxygen required for combustion, increasing the flame speed for a spiral-like display of fire. The Tempest Lantern’s practicality and usage are equally as stunning as its innovative design. The changeable flame reaches 17 inches in height and emits up to 20,000 BTUs. The 18-inch-tall, four-sided, open-air tempered glass container is meant to prevent the flame from extinguishing during high winds or heavy rain. The Tempest Lantern offers many display possibilities for a customized appearance: short or tall post versions, wall-mounted, and without a base for those who wish to build something unique or exploit an existing feature. Each option is intended to blend the enticing, spiral-shaped flame into external settings.
50K TEMPEST LANTERN
The 50K Tempest LanternTM is a spectacular gas torch that breaks the boundaries of conventional gas torch design. Their innovative design incorporates a spiraling flame that dances within walls of tempered glass. This natural venturi effect of a moving fire is produced without electricity or a fan. The Tempest LanternTM was created as an outdoor lighting fixture for a variety of outside locations and applications. It is intended to provide the highest level of illumination improvement.
Come on In!
Visit Our Showroom Today!