|Heating Capacity2:||1,300-2,900 sq ft|
|Viewing Area:||294 sq in|
Quadra-Fire – Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove
The new Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient stove ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 87% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. Have complete control over your fire with a programmable wall thermostat that comes standard with the Mt. Vernon E2. Plus Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove technology automatically adjusts the blower to maintain desired room temperatures. An 80lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot reduce maintenance efforts. And these efficient pellet-burning stoves are the only product available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- Heat large spaces with up to 55,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of .5 grams per hour
- Load less fuel with an 80lb hopper
- Use less fuel with 81.6% efficiency
- Exclusive “Efficient Energy” (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- Programmable wall thermostat
Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove/Insert: Cleaning and Maintenance Video
Learn how to maintain your Mt. Vernon E2 pellet stove or insert.