Quadra-Fire – Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Insert
The new Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Insert with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient insert ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 81.6% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. Plus E2 technology automatically adjusts the blower to maintain desired room temperatures. A 47lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot reduce maintenance efforts. And the Mt. Vernon E2 is the only product available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- Heat large spaces with up to 55,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of .5 grams per hour
- Load less fuel with a 52lb hopper
- Use less fuel with 81.6% efficiency
- Exclusive “Efficient Energy” (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- Programmable wall thermostat
Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove/Insert: Cleaning and Maintenance Video
Learn how to maintain your Mt. Vernon E2 pellet stove or insert.