Quadra-Fire – Discovery III Wood Stove
- Peak BTU/hr Output1: 63,700
- Heating Capacity2: 1,100-3,000 sq ft
- Maximum Burn Time3: 12 hours
- Firebox Capacity: 2.3 cu ft
- Recommended Log Length: 18″
- Viewing Area: 165 sq in
The Discovery III wood stove delivers the performance you expect from Quadra-Fire while packing the most heat and highest efficiency of the Discovery Series. Get maximum heat and a clean burn, with the Quadra-Fire Four-Point Burn System delivering the performance that you can see. Save space with a wood storage bin that holds one day’s worth of wood. Personalize your Discovery III wood stove by choosing between the tiled or solid side panels. Customize the tile panels with any 12″ x 12″ ceramic tile, or paint the solid black side panel using high-temperature paint. Eliminate the hassle and save time with Automatic Combustion Control (ACC): load the wood, light the fire, and walk away. Building on its strong legacy, the Discovery III delivers on:
- Get maximum heat and a clean burn with the Quadra-Fire Four-Point Burn System, delivering the performance that you can see.
- Space-saving wood storage bin holds a days worth of wood
- Personalize your stove by choosing the included tile side or the solid side panel
- The tile side uses any 12 x 12 ceramic tiles
- The solid side can be left black or painted using high-temperature paint
- Eliminate the hassle and save time with Automatic Combustion Control (ACC): load the wood, light the fire, and walk away.
Available also in smaller sizes: Discovery I, Discovery II