Quadra-Fire – Adventure II Wood Stove
Say hello to Quadra-Fire’s Adventure II wood stove. This beautifully designed, modern efficient appliance features Smart Burn Technology (SBT), which reduces your heating bills by up to 50% and provides you with easily adjustable heat and unparalleled clean burning. Choose between an arched or rectangular door. Enjoy additional features including a programmable thermostat – which adjusts airflow automatically – and low fuel alerts. Simply load your Adventure II wood stove, light it, and the rest is taken care of.
- Heat 1,200-3,300 sq ft with 61,700 BTUs*, based on climate and home efficiency
- Low emission levels of 2.4 grams per hour, certified by the EPA
- 2.5 cu ft firebox capacity / recommended 20” log length
- Up to 20 hours of burn time from each load of fuel†
- Available also in this larger size: Adventure III
SBT delivers controllable, efficient heat and a clean burn and reduces your home heating cost by up to 50%
The Adventure II is the only stove with SBT that: Maintains the temperature of your room with a programmable wall thermostat. Automatically adjusts your stove, eliminating all manual air controls. Tells you when to add more wood and allows you to load the wood, light the fire and
Innovative technology is at work in every Quadra-Fire. These advancements make it possible to burn wood more effectively, efficiently, and with more control.
SMART BURN TECHNOLOGY
SBT maintains the temperature of your room with a programmable thermostat while automatically adjusting your stove’s air control.
1. PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT : Maintains the temperature of your room.
2. SBT ACTIVATION : BUTTON Eliminates all manual air controls and tells you when to add more wood.
3. CONTROL BOARD : Automatically adjusts the heat output level.
4. THERMOCOUPLES : Provides control board with temperature readings.
FOUR-POINT BURN SYSTEM
The patented Quadra-Fire Four-Point Burn System produces intense rolling flames. Four combustion cycles extend the heat, enhance the fire and increase efficiency for long-lasting, proven performance.
1. PRECISION START-UP : Airflow quickly routes to the heart of the fire.
2. SECONDARY BURN ZONE : Air movement helps create rolling flames and keeps the glass clean.
3. TERTIARY BURN ZONE : Super heated air ignites flammable gases rising from the wood.
4. QUATERNARY BURN ZONE : Remaining impurities are burned above the baffle before exiting up the chimney.