|Heating Capacity||1,200 to 2,000 Sq. Feet|
|Heat Output||72,400 BTU’s / Hour|
|Steady State Efficiency||Up to 78.8%|
|Maximum Burn Time||Up to 10 Hours|
|Firebox Size||2.2 Cubic Feet|
|Maximum Log Size||18″|
|Emissions||1.9 Grams Per Hour|
|Weight||430 Pounds with Legs|
|Construction||5/16″ and 3/16″ Steel Plate|
Lopi – 1750 Wood Stove
Lopi wood stoves have been America’s favorite choice in fire for over 25 years. Our reputation for solid craftsmanship, reliable performance and unbeatable heating efficiency has been a winning combination year after year. With a classic Lopi demeanor, the 1750 is an economically priced wood stove that produces excellent heat. Ideal for medium to large homes and living spaces, the Lopi 1750 wood stove can provide warmth up to 2,000 square feet. With this wood stove you get no frills added- just beautiful, understated style and efficient heat. It’s large radiant cook top surface allows the stove to function as a stove top as well, making it ideal for warming up soup on those cold winter nights. Enjoy the sights and sounds of wood burning with the 1750 and never worry about being cold in a power outage again!
How LOPI Wood Stoves Work
- Pre-heated air wash cleans the glass like a self-cleaning oven; a steady stream of fresh air enters the stove, gets hot as it is drawn up the heated internal air chamber, and then travels through a screened air wash which diffuses and evenly distributes air across the glass, keeping smoke and ash particles away.
- Pre-heated secondary combustion air is delivered to the stainless steel secondary combustion tubes which increases efficiency by introducing oxygen to the firebox and promotes re-burn of most of the smoke and gases for added heat that would otherwise line your flue as creosote and exit your chimney as smoke.
- The heavy-duty masonry baffle holds and radiates heat back into the firebox for more efficient and complete combustion.
- An optional convection fan is available to speed up the circulation of convective heat throughout your home. A convection fan is ideal for quicker more efficient heating, or for homes with high ceilings, or a home with an open floor plan.
- Convection chamber naturally draws cold room air in at the bottom of the unit, circulates it around the stove and returns it to the room heated. As the stove heats up air flow actually increases, delivering more heated air into your home.
- Our medium and large units feature a bypass damper which temporarily re-routes smoke behind the masonry baffle when engaged. The bypass assists faster fire start-up as well as preventing smoke from escaping through the door when loading wood.
- Lopi stoves feature a large capacity convection chamber which enhances the heat transfer by gently circulating heated air to adjoining rooms,
while still offering radiant heat that warms the room and the objects in it.
- Our wood stoves also provide a great cook top surface. The cook top surface can be used to warm soup, heat up hot cocoa or for scented potpourri. Our medium and large stoves give you both a cook top and warming surface, so not only will your stove heat your home during a power outage, you can also cook on it.