Heat & Glo – Primo Series Gas Fireplace
- 31,000 – 45,000 BTU/Hour Input (NG) 33,000 – 45,000 BTU/Hour Input (LP)
- Glass Viewing Area: 47-1/2 x 12-1/2″
- 38,000 – 55,000 BTU/Hour Input (NG) 43,000 – 55,000 BTU/Hour Input (LP)
- Glass Viewing Area: 59-1/2 x 12-1/2″
- 41,000 – 61,000 BUT/Hour Input (NG)
- Glass Viewing Area: 71-1/2 x 12-1/2″
The Primo gas fireplace from Heat & Glo is one of the most luxurious fireplaces with innovative Powerflow Heat Management Technology. The Primo gas fireplace has the ability to redirect heat throughout your home, including outside, so if you are looking to heat your outdoor patio or room, the Primo is a great option for you. The Primo gas fireplace showcases intricate modern styling and Powerflow Heat Management Technology. There’s a reason we call it the PRIMO. The Primo comes in a single-sided and see-through model, so you can choose the right one to fit your space and application. It also comes in three sizes: 48″, 60″, and 72″. Primo’s Patented SafeSurface Glass leaves no exposed seams, mesh, or metal trim. Enjoy a clear view of bold end-to-end flames. The SafeSurface Wall maintains a cool temperature, allowing you to place a TV or artwork directly above the fireplace. Bring sheetrock, wood panels, or other finishing materials or elements right up to the edge. The Primo gas fireplace uses an advanced intermittent pilot ignition system with memory settings and a programmable wireless RC300 remote control. IPI Plus constantly monitors ignition, ensures safe functioning, and conserves up to $10/month in energy costs.
Primo Gas Fireplace Options
- POWERFLOW HEAT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY: Our exclusive PowerFlow technology redirects the flow of heat, sending warmth where you want it, all while maintaining safe outer glass and a cool wall. Quickly adjust heat distribution throughout your space, inside or outside the home. The choice is yours—at the flip of a switch.
- Variety of interior media kits