- 23,000 – 33,000 Btu/Hour Input (NG) 23,000 – 31,000 Btu/Hour Input (LP)
- Heats 600-1,000 sq ft
- Glass Size: 24-3/4 x 31-1/2″
- Upright design elevates your fire and amplifies its effect
- Innovative burner produces flames from within logs
Heat & Glo – Everest Gas Fireplace
Invigorate a space with the Everest gas fireplace, a new twist on tradition with a 33″ vertical viewing area. The Everest’s upright design elevates your fire, reaching new heights of fireside appeal. The Everest gas fireplace has an innovative burner design produces flames from within the logs, creating depth and adding intensity. The IntelliFire Ignition System (IPI) is an advanced intermittent pilot ignition system. IPI constantly monitors ignition, ensures safe functioning and conserves up to $10/month in energy costs.
Everest gas fireplace options:
- HEAT-ZONE TECHNOLOGY: Draw heat from the fireplace into another room of the home, up to 20 feet away. When a Heat-Zone kit is run continuously, it will redirect up to 25% of the fireplace’s heat to another area, thus reducing wall temperatures above the fireplace. Two heat zones run continuously will redirect up to 50% of the fireplace’s heat.