- Glass Viewing Area: 39-7/16 x 35-1/8″
- 43,500 – 57,500 Btu/Hour Input (NG)
- RC400 touchscreen remote
- Accent lights
Heat & Glo Escape See-Through Gas Fireplace
The Escape See-Through gas fireplace from Heat & Glo gives you the authentic masonry appearance but the convenience of gas. The Escape See-Through gas fireplace offers warmth and comfort from two sides. With virtually invisible, anti-reflective glass and micro-screen mesh, it creates an experience so real, friends may just try and add a log to the fire. Add an extra layer of dimension and light to your fire. The Escape See-Through gas fireplaces accent lighting enhances the effect of the flame and illuminates the fireplace interior. Enjoy the ambiance, with or without the flames. Realistic illuminated electric embers let you enjoy the ambiance, with or without the fire. The Escape See-Through gas fireplace uses an advanced intermittent pilot ignition system, and you can select a touchscreen remote control or wireless wall switch for the solution that fits your life. Operating your fireplace is simple, smart, and safe with IntelliFire Touch. Bring the warmth from your fireplace into your room with a fan or redirect to another area of your home with heat management technology. Bring the warmth from your fireplace into your room with a fan or redirect to another area of your home with heat management technology.
Escape See-Through gas fireplace optional accessories:
- Choose between 2 different faces.
- Controls: Choose between IntelliFire Touch RC400 Touchscreen Remote Control, IntelliFire Touch RC150Wireless Wall Switch
- HEAT MANAGEMENT: Bring the warmth from your fireplace to the rest of your home, up to 20 feet away. Heat management technology can redirect up to 50% of the heat to another area, also reducing wall temperatures above the fireplace. Choose between a Heat-Zone kit to transfer heat where you want it, or utilizing your existing furnace ductwork with a Heat Duct kit. Draw heat from your fireplace and direct it outside, up to 25 feet away. When a Heat Out kit is run continuously on high, it can redirect up to 40% of the heat off the fireplace, also reducing wall temperatures above the fireplace.