- Heats up to 3,500 sq ft with 14,200-60,300 BTU’s*
- Less loading with 72lb hopper capacity
- Second most powerful, easy-to-use stove in the P-Series
- High efficiency with accordion heat exchanger
- Room temperature regulated to within one degree
- Cleaner glass thanks to exclusive air wash system
- Less maintenance with large ash pan
- Elegant flame-reactive mirrored glass
- Installation made easy with direct vent
Harman – P61A Pellet Stove
The Harman P61A is an intelligent, biomass-burning machine. Loaded with smart-sensing technology to deliver powerful heat, this impressive, cutting-edge pellet stove will offer optimal efficiency and performance. Make it your own with unique finishing and installation options. The Harman P61A pellet stove is like most modern furnaces; when the room sensor calls for heat, your appliance will automatically light and deliver heat. When the room is up to temperature and the room sensor is satisfied, the appliance will shut down. In “Room Temp Mode” heat output is controlled automatically by the ESP Room Sensing Probe. When the ESP Room Sensing Probe calls for heat, the stove will increase output. When the ESP Room Sensing Probe is getting close to the set temperature, the stove will begin to level off output and keep the fire burning at just the right temperature to maintain that setting.
Harman P61A Options
• Harman Protect Cast Iron Hearth Pad (matte black only)
• Modern brushed stainless, brushed stainless leaf or bright nickel leaf trim
• Decorative deer slate, trail riders slate or deer brushed stainless ash door inlay options
• Matte black, or matte black with brushed stainless accent side heat shields
• Ceramic log set
• 60lb hopper extension
• Outside air kit
• Direct vent wall pass-through
ESP Temperature Control
Harman pellet stoves utilize an advanced Exhaust Sensing Probe (ESP) system to deliver precise heating control. ESP constantly monitors and adjusts heat output to maintain set room temperatures within one degree.
This patented system makes it possible to burn any grade of pellet fuel with maximum heat and efficiency. A bottom-up feed system burns each pellet completely and allows for 24-hour heating.