- Voltage: 110V
- Wattage 240W start/60W cont.
- Weight: 185 LBS
- Dimensions: 51”H x 70”W x 24”D
- Surface Cooking Area: 658 sq in.
- Auger Motor RPM 4.7~5.2
- Fan Motor RPM 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Grease Tray 12 Gauge Steel
- Lid: 13 Gauge Steel
- SS Lid: 14 Gauge Steel
- Body: 14 Gauge Steel
- Igniter 110V; 240W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter .625 in.
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5 in. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets): 17 LBS
Green Mountain Grills – Jim Bowie Choice Non-WiFi Grill
The Jim Bowie Choice Non-WiFi grill comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and hard rubber tires. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! The Jim Bowie Choice Non-WiFi grill has a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion, front casters, a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, a dome thermometer, and “fan-only” mode with automatic grill shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling. The cooking surface measures 40×16 (Approx 640 sq. in.), and the inside clearance is 13.5”. It weighs 183 pounds.