- Heating Capacity*: Up to 1,250 Sq. Ft.
- BTU/Hr. Input (NG/LP): 13,000 to 25,000 (50% turndown)
- P4 Efficiency: 65.74% (NG) 66.88% (LP)
- Steady State Efficiency Up to 76.11% (NG) Up to 77.31% (LP)
- Weight: 165 lbs. (75 kg).
- Viewing Area: Tempered Glass – 40-3/4” W x 13-3/4” T
Fireplace Xtrordinair – ProBuilder 42 Linear Gas Fireplace
The ProBuilder 42 Linear gas fireplace is the smallest of the ProBuilder Series of linear gas fireplaces from Fireplace Xtrordinair. The ProBuilder 42 Linear gas fireplace is the perfect choice for anyone seeking a beautiful, reliable, and economical way to heat their home. With 25,000 BTU’s, the ProBuilder 42 linear gas fireplace is designed to heat 1,250 square ft and is an excellent choice for bedrooms and living rooms. These gas fireplaces feature a sleek, understated trim rather than grills or facing and can be installed directly on the floor without the need to build a hearth. The ProBuilder 42 Linear offers 40 3/4″ Wide x 13 3/4″ Tall tempered glass viewing area, platinum glass interior media, and sleek linear style and a beautiful flame presentation. The ProBuilder is designed to provide radiant heat and guarantees optimal warmth without the use of a fan. The ProBuilder 42 Linear gas fireplace comes in three different models, and all 42 linear gas fireplaces are identical when it comes to size, construction, and heating capacity. These models also feature the same dedication to quality and craftsmanship that our other Fireplace Xtrordinair Premium fireplaces offer. Each model, however, offers its unique features to accommodate your particular needs and requirements. One of the most significant benefits of this fireplace is its ability to operate even during a power outage.
The Fireplace Xtrordinair – ProBuilder 42 Linear gas fireplace is available in three models:
- Probuilder 42 Linear MV: The Radiant Millivolt model features a Continuous Pilot system that keeps the pilot on at all times. This model is an excellent choice for anyone who desires a simple heat source that does not require power for operation.
- ProBuilder 42 Linear GSB: The GreenSmart Basic model(GSB) is an excellent energy-efficient choice. It features the GreenSmart pilot system and a remote that turns the fireplace ON/OFF manually or thermostatically. In thermostat mode, your fireplace will turn on and off as the area calls for heat.
- ProBuilder 42 Linear Deluxe: The Deluxe model comes with a variable speed fan and underlit accent lights that illuminate the glass media bed. Like the GSB basic model, it also has the GreenSmart pilot system and a remote that controls the flame height, fan speed, and accent lights. The “Deluxe” model also has the Comfort Control feature. With the Comfort Control feature, your fireplace will automatically turn on when the area calls for heat; as it reaches the desired room temperature, it will automatically start modulating the flame and heat output down. With the GreenSmart system with Comfort Control, you can enjoy your fireplace without having to continually turn it on and off, while still conserving fuel.
ProBuilder 42 Linear gas fireplace optional accessories:
Interior Media Options: Traditional log set, twigs and stones, and tumbled stones.
Power Exhaust Vent Kit: Allows you to install our gas fireplaces virtually anywhere in your home, by accommodating even the most challenging venting restrictions. This Power Exhaust Vent Kit provides vent runs up to 100 feet or up to 50 feet (either horizontal or vertical) with a maximum of 12 elbows! This option requires electricity to operate your fireplace.
CoolSmart TV Wall Kit: Allows you to install a television above your gas fireplace safely.