- Viewing Area: Tempered Glass, 18” W x 26” H (467 sq. in.)
- Heating Capacity: Up to 750 Sq. Ft.
- BTU Input Per Hour: 9,500 (NG/LP) to 18,000 (NG/LP) – 47% Turndown
- Steady State Efficiency: Up to 76.5% (NG), 77.52% (LP)
- EnerGuide P4 Efficiency: 68.80% (NG), 70.14% (LP)
Fireplace Xtrordinair – ProBuilder 24 Clean Face Gas Fireplaces
The ProBuilder 24 Clean Face gas fireplace is the smallest model in the ProBuilder line and comes in three different models. NOt only does this gas fireplace give you all modern features and benefits, but you also get more heat for less money. The ProBuilder 24 clean face gas fireplace is designed to heat 750 square ft with 18,000 BTU’s and is an excellent choice for intimate spaces in the home, like bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens. It’s designed with an angled firebox that provides radiant heat—coupled with the natural convection from the five-sided convection chamber, your guaranteed optimal warmth without the use of a fan. The ProBuilder series of gas fireplaces feature a sleek, understated trim rather than grills or facing. This look complements the tall, elegant profile and fire view. A simple black trim accentuates the flames, allowing the presentation of fire to stand out as the focal point in any room. The three ProBuilder 36 Clean Face gas fireplaces are identical when it comes to size, construction, and heating capacity. These models also feature the same dedication to quality and craftsmanship that our other Fireplace Xtrordinair Premium fireplaces. Each model, however, offers its unique features to accommodate your particular needs and requirements.
The Fireplace Xtrordinair – ProBuilder 24 Clean Face gas fireplace is available in three models:
- Probuilder 24 Clean Face MV: The Radiant Millivolt model features a Continuous Pilot system that keeps the pilot on at all times. This model is an excellent choice for anyone who desires a simple heat source that does not require power for operation.
- ProBuilder 24 Clean Face GSB: The GreenSmart Basic model(GSB) is an excellent energy-efficient choice. It features the GreenSmart pilot system and a remote that turns the fireplace ON/OFF manually or thermostatically. In thermostat mode, your fireplace will turn on and off as the area calls for heat.
- ProBuilder 24 Clean Face Deluxe: With the Deluxe model, you can choose between the high definition ten-piece Classic Oak or Birch Log Set. Like the GSB basic model, it also has the GreenSmart pilot system and a remote that controls the flame height, fan speed, and accent lights. The “Deluxe” model also has the Comfort Control feature. With the Comfort Control feature, your fireplace will automatically turn on when the area calls for heat; as it reaches the desired room temperature, it will automatically start modulating the flame and heat output down. With the GreenSmart system with Comfort Control, you can enjoy your fireplace without having to continually turn it on and off, while still conserving fuel.
ProBuilder 24 Clean Face gas fireplace optional accessories:
Power Exhaust Vent Kit: Allows you to install our gas fireplaces virtually anywhere in your home, by accommodating even the most challenging venting restrictions. This Power Exhaust Vent Kit provides vent runs up to 100 feet or up to 50 feet (either horizontal or vertical) with a maximum of 12 elbows! This option requires electricity to operate your fireplace.
The Power Heat Duct Kit: Allows you to redirect up to 50% of the heat from your fireplace into two additional rooms as long as they are within 20 feet of the fireplace. This is perfect when you want to enjoy your bold and beautiful flames without getting overheated. The power duct kit allows you to maintain the heat output you desire throughout your home.
CoolSmart TV Wall Kit: Allows you to install a television above your gas fireplace safely.