- Heating Capacity:* Up to 3,000 square feet
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 hours
- Firebox: 4.2 cubic foot
- Viewing Glass: Double Door 18-1/4“ W x 14-3/8“ H (each side)
Fireplace Xtrordinair – 44 Elite Wood Fireplace
The Elite 44 wood fireplace with it’s elegant arched design with a large ceramic glass viewing area is perhaps the finest wood fireplace ever created. The Elite 44 is built to last a lifetime with high-quality materials and heavy-duty unibody construction. The 44 Elite wood fireplace has a maximum BTU output of 78,046 BTU’s, heats up to 3,000 sq.ft, has an overall efficiency of 73%. This fireplace is large enough to accommodate up to 12 hour overnight burns. The 44 Elite wood fireplace features a large 4.2 cubic foot firebox and can take logs up to 32″ long. The controls for the fan, air adjustment, and damper are subtly incorporated in the face of the unit itself for easy access. It features a remote-mounted 388 CFM fan for Posi-Pressure heat distribution throughout your home. Posi-Pressure technology draws outside air into the cavity around the fireplace and heats it, then circulates it throughout the home via a quiet, remote blower. The heated air naturally “seeks out” and penetrates cold spaces, warming the entire home evenly while “sealing” cracks, leaks, and other drafty spots by preventing cold air infiltration.
WE DARE YOU TO COMPARE! The 44 Elite wood fireplace is 2020 EPA-Certified using the new EPA Cord Wood protocol, rather than the Crib Wood protocol. The differences between EPA Cord Wood & Crib Wood testing are essential to consider. Some manufacturers use the Crib Wood testing protocol, which tends to produce great lab results that are not real-world measurements and will differ significantly when the unit is installed in your home. The Cord Wood testing protocol gives you accurate real-world measurements of how well the appliance will burn and perform in your home.
44 Elite wood fireplace optional accessories:
- GreenStart igniter. This push-button ignition system is great for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Summer Fan Switch: The summer fan switch allows the blower on your fireplace to be turned on when the fireplace is cool. During the summer you can turn the blower on to push cool, fresh air into the home for cooling purposes.