- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 square feet
- Overall Efficiency: Up to 72%
- Firebox: 2.86 cubic feet
- Viewing Glass: Double Door: 11-1/4“ W x 14-3/8“ H (each side) Single Door: 25-1/4“ W x 13-1/2” H
Fireplace Xtrordinair – 36 Elite Wood Fireplace
The 36 Elite wood fireplace has been a signature wood-burning fireplace of the Fireplace Xtrordinair brand and a popular choice with consumers because it combines elegant style with unbeatable performance and heat output. The 36 Elite is built to last a lifetime with high-quality materials and heavy-duty unibody construction. The 36 Elite wood fireplace has a maximum BTU output of 69,747 BTU’s, heats up to 2,500 sq. ft, has an overall efficiency of 72%. This fireplace is large enough to accommodate up to a 10 hour overnight burn. The 36 Elite wood fireplace features a large 2.86 cubic foot firebox and can take logs up to 24″ long. The controls for the fan, air adjustment, and damper are subtly incorporated in the unit’s face for easy access. It features a remote-mounted 388 CFM fan for Posi-Pressure heat distribution throughout your home. Posi-Pressure technology draws outside air into the cavity around the fireplace and heats it, then circulates it throughout the home via a quiet, remote blower. The heated air naturally “seeks out” and penetrates cold spaces, warming the entire home evenly while “sealing” cracks, leaks, and other drafty spots by preventing cold air infiltration.
WE DARE YOU TO COMPARE! The 36 Elite wood fireplace is 2020 EPA-Certified using the new EPA Cord Wood protocol, rather than the Crib Wood protocol. The differences between EPA Cord Wood & Crib Wood testing are essential to consider. Some manufacturers use the Crib Wood testing protocol, which tends to produce great lab results that are not real-world measurements and will differ significantly when the unit is installed in your home. The Cord Wood testing protocol gives you accurate real-world measurements of how well the appliance will burn and perform in your home.
36 Elite wood fireplace optional accessories:
- GreenStart igniter. This push-button ignition system is great for the modern wood burner; load your wood and push a button! We’ve eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- The summer fan switch allows the blower on your fireplace to be turned on when the fireplace is cool. During the summer, you can turn the blower on to push cool, fresh air into the home for cooling purposes.